Engineer Technical Marketing Power Semiconductor (f/m)
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Industrial Power Control concentrates on semiconductors for electrical drives in industrial applications; such as machines or locomotives, as well as energy generating components in solar and wind power plants.
Are you looking to influence the future of highly efficient renewable and traction applications? As a technical expert for a dedicated product portfolio you will be responsible for our IGBT High Power Modules.
In your new role you will:
- Have the technical responsibility for a dedicated power electronics product portfolio
- Define product- and target specification in close contact with customers, product marketing and development
- Identify new technical trends and upcoming application requirements such as renewable energies, industrial drives, power supplies as well as hybrid and all-electric vehicles
- Implement product evaluation from concept phase through project planning to start of operation
- Support global customer in all product related topics including customer visits and providing system and application know-how
- Finally be responsible for technical literature, papers for technical magazines, printed papers, brochures, Internet and Intranet
As an Engineer Technical Marketing (f/m) you remain focused on solutions, open and flexible even when under pressure. You have furthermore the passion and the courage to develop new and creative ideas. You know how to focus your effort on finding solutions that offer added value for both sides.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree in physics, electrical/electronic engineering or a related field of study
- At least first experience in semiconductor industry, ideally focused on power semiconductors like IGBT and MOSFET Technologies
- Willingness to travel worldwide to customers
- Excellent English communication skills, including the ability to present and report in a convincing manner, german is a plus
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: 24864
- Posted by: 18002payday
- Location: Anywhere
- Job type:
- Job category: No Categories
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
81 total views, 1 today